Alaska State Home Inspectors License #18
The founder of our company, Troy Bloxom, has an extensive construction background. With over 35 years of experience in the residential and commercial construction arenas. He has knowledge of conventional framing, pre-cast concrete, log homes, SIPS (structural insulated foam panels) and steel construction. He currently performs inspections on homes and commercial buildings, for buyers, sellers, lenders, and governmental agencies. Troy is certified to teach on removal of lead base paint and also holds several certifications, including Residential Endorsement # 1254 in the State of Alaska.
Troy maintains affiliations with the following:
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) where he is certified as an ACI inspector (ASHI Certified Inspector). Troy also served on the local board for many years.
- Anchorage Home Builders Association Active volunteer member, Associate of the Year in 2007.
- Mat-Su Home Builders Association
- ICC -International Code Council
- IAPMO -International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- IAEI –International Association of Electrical Inspectors
- CCHRC – Cold Climate Housing Research Center
- Anchorage Board of Realtors *2017 Affiliate of the Year
- Valley Board of Realtors
- FHA – VA inspector # E273
- FHA – 203k consultant #S0742
Creta Bloxom partners with Troy to bring the highest standards of service and quality to the customers of Home Inspections Plus+ LLC. Creta’s background includes over 40 years in the local real estate industry; working in escrow, mortgage, construction lending and as a Realtor®.
Creta is affiliated with the following:
- Mat-Su Home Builders Association – Associate of the Year 2011 and Past Board of Director.
- Anchorage Home Builders Association – Associate of the Year 2002 and Past Board of Director.
- State Home Builders – Associate of the Year 1997.
- NAPMW Anchorage – Member of the Year 1994 and 2002, and past board member.
- NAPMW – National Leadership Award 1999. Holds designations of GML – Graduate of Mortgage Lending and CME – Certified in Mortgage Ethics and CMI – Certified Mortgage Instructor. Past National Board of Director.
- Alaska Home Craftsman Program – 2016 – Current President
- Neighborworks Anchorage – Member of Home Ownership Center Advisory Board.
- Chugiak Eagle River Women in Business – Past Board of Director.
- Mortgage Industry Foundation – National Scholarship Foundation – 2016 – Current President.
- Valley Board of Realtors Past member, held designations of GRI, ABR, SFR, and CDPE.
- Alaska Mortgage Bankers Association – Board of Directors